Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's high time to start blogging.

Hello everyone for the first time in the first spring's day!

I'm so happy I found time and mobilisation to start making my dreams come true eventually.

One year ago I decided to set up my first blog "Snow Religion" about active women, mainly who prefer freeride skiing...and I did it. But it was the only matter I did at this time. The whole year was passing by and now I'm back...and I'm going to stay here longer.

First, just a little bit about me.
I'm Martina and I'm addicted to snow. After years of observing some symptoms I can say it's addiction, but not bad habit...I hope.

I started my adventure with skiing as a small kid. I was 3 or maybe 4 when my mum and grandpa took me to Szczyrk in Beskidy mountains to show me what the skiing is and how to use all that heavy and uncomfortable equipments.
In my opinion they did it their best, cause I don't have any bad impressions from that time. Since then I'v been spending my winter weekends and holidays on skiing.
It's already 30 years! Time is passing too fast...
For all those years I'v been trying to use this time the best I can. 
During my secondary school I finished the proffesional courses for the ski instructor's assistant. I could't wait till I reach a magical age of 18 to have a possibility to become an outright ski instructor. It gave me an opportunity to use skiing at my work. 
I worked as a ski instructor for many years but I wanted more and more...
That's why I started backcountry skiing 3 years ago and since then it's become my life passion. 
Below, there is my first freeride photo from Tatras in Poland.




Next time I'll tell you more what is my blog about.

Powderly, 
SnowFlake


No comments:

Post a Comment