Thursday, November 7, 2013

the new page on Facebook about unknown sports

My new facebook funpage. Like it!

3 days ago I started with my new funpage on Facebook named  "Dyscypliny sportowe, o których nie miałeś pojęcia" ("Sports you surely don't know").
Unfortunately for most of you the name of page is in Polish but a lot of information, explanations and all edits are in English. 
As yet I described 3 disciplines (one per day): skwalling, skijoring and noboarding. You can add your own idea or sport unknown, amazing, different from those, we know. 
Below the link to this page:
https://www.facebook.com/dyscyplinysportuoktorychniemialespojecia?ref=stream
Join it and have a fun with discovering strange sports from all over the world.
I'm looking forward to your proposals :)

One edit is really special - my favourite so far. Let's see because it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment